MIAACE is a Professional Forum for endocrinologists, sponsored by Michigan Chapter of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists. It is a members-only newsgroup; and is hosted on Google.
Click here to sign in.
When you join, you may:
1. Discuss with other members your difficult cases,
2. Update your colleagues on new advances in endocrinology,
3. Exchange information about the practice,
4. Solicit advice from your colleagues,
5. Post announcements, etc.
You read other members’ posts, start a new thread or respond to posts of an old thread by one of the following methods:
1. Email: This is the default, each message is sent to you as it arrives. You may respond to it, or initiate a new thread from your email.
2. Digest Email: Get up to 25 full new messages bundled into a single email.
3. Abridged Email: Get a summary of new activity each day.
4. No Email: Just read postings on the group’s website.
If you choose one of the email options, and correspond with the rest of the group via email, you do NOT need ever to visit the group website. However, through visiting the group’s website, you may get some extra benefits, e.g. read the posts online, and manage your group membership. To do that, you go to the sign-in page, and
a. If you are using a Google email, you can directly sign in.
b. If you are using a non-Google email, you need to create a Google account to be associated with your non-Google email by clicking “create an account” at the sign-in page, and follow the instructions. If you need further assistance, you may view a presentation of how to do that, click here.